Dear friends! I am pleased to welcome you to the website of the Department of Economic Cybernetics. I am sure that you will find here a lot of interesting information about our scientific and educational activities, the composition of the department, its professional and creative connections.
Our motto: "We will teach to think systematically: to identify problems, to anticipate problems, to solve problems!"
Head of the Department of Economic Cybernetics, Ivanchenko Nadezhda, PhD, associate professor
The Chair of Economic Cybernetics is a graduating chair in the specialty 051 "Economics".
Bachelor's degree in educational and professional programs: "Economic Cybernetics", Digital Economy.
Master's degree in educational and professional programs: "Economic Cybernetics",
The main disciplines taught at the department:
- Digital Economy
- Decision support systems
- Business intelligence and consolidation of information
- Corporate information systems
- Management of information projects
- Database administration technology
- WEB analytics and data consolidation technologies
- Algorithmization and programming in economics
- Statistical and data mining tools
- Basics of e-business
- Technologies for creating software and intellectual systems
- Information management
- Optimization methods and models
- Economic Cybernetics
- Risk management modeling
- Game theory in economics
- Computer Science